Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Several questions on using multiple module,etc

• Allan Todd
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #1798 by Allan Todd
I am considering buying this product and need to know a few things first.

- Can the module be used several times within the site. We need a general donation module, then need to collect money for special events.

- Can the special events have a set amount instead of multiple radio buttons? For example to attend an event costs $50.00 and that is all we would want displayed in that module.

- I saw you can change the language file to change Donate to Pay Now. But can you have it Donate in some modules and Pay Now in others, or use an image instead?

Thank you for your assistance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 4 months ago #1799 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Several questions on using multiple module,etc
Hi
Thanks for interested in Joom Donation . Here are our answers for your question :

Can the module be used several times within the site. We need a general donation module, then need to collect money for special events.

=> Yes , you can use it as much time as you want on your site .

Can the special events have a set amount instead of multiple radio buttons? For example to attend an event costs $50.00 and that is all we would want displayed in that module.

=> Yes , it can . You just need to enter $50 as pre-defined amount .

I saw you can change the language file to change Donate to Pay Now. But can you have it Donate in some modules and Pay Now in others, or use an image instead?

=> This is easily . We are happy to customize the module alitle for you so that you can enter "Donate" or "Pay now" as a parameter of the module .

Hope my explaination is clear to you . We are looking forward to receiving your order .

Regards,
Ossolution Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam