Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Can Event Booking do this for me

More
11 years 11 months ago #16062 by htown
Can Event Booking do this for me was created by htown
1. Can you print out a list of people who have paid and registered for an event?

2. Will it support Member and nonmember pricing? Can I have two different pricing structures for the same event depending on the registrants membership level?

3. Can I get the events to show up in text format within a module (no calendar) and then have a button that will allow them to register for that event? (See attachment)

4. Once the registration option for the event is no longer available, will it still show the event but let you know that registration is closed? In other words, the event may be on August 15th but the registration for it may end on August 8th. We still want to show the event but do not want to show that you can still register for it

5. Is there a link that will add the event to a personal calendar? (Outlook, Google etc)

6. Email reminders about the upcoming event.

Many thanks,
Houston

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #16460 by Deborah Shelby
Replied by Deborah Shelby on topic Re: Can Event Booking do this for me
I would also love to know the answers to these questions as I have a client who would like to use this tool if it can do the items in this list.

How can I see a demo - all the demo links I have found do not take me to a demo site.

thanks,
Deb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam