Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Joom Credits

• Gabriel
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #15773 by Gabriel
Joom Credits was created by Gabriel
Hi,
I have a customer request and seems (no demo available?) that your Joom Credits Components at least cover the very basic demanded features but, before to involve you under hundred questions and feature requests ;-)...
Have you schedulled to release this component as Joomla! 2.5 ready? (note Joomla! 1.5 is just at 3 months dead line as per Joomla.org statements). Thanks in advance your quick answer and always close support.
Rgrds,
GammX1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gabriel
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #15792 by Gabriel
Replied by Gabriel on topic Re: Joom Credits
Thanks for your answers through Skype few minutes ago as follows. I'll keep you informed.

[9:00:46] pc-ayuda.net: Hi,
[9:02:55] pc-ayuda.net: I have posted a question about Joom Credits at your forum as follows: joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_ku...id=76&id=15773#15773 and I need an answer to be able to talk with my final customer late today. Thanks in advance for your quick answer.
[9:05:10] Tuan Pham Ngoc: Please ask your customers that we will need one more month to get Joom Credits compatible with Joomla 2.5
[9:07:47] pc-ayuda.net: wonderfull!... that's exactly the needed answer (just to be sure will be available for 2.5 soon is enough for an form them to invest on it). By the way, note that your Joom credits Joomla! 1.5 demo is not available ... is possible to have a look to the addon?
[9:08:32] Tuan Pham Ngoc: Right now, we are having some problems with our hosting
[9:08:43] Tuan Pham Ngoc: We will get the demo back ASAP
[9:10:08] pc-ayuda.net: Ok!... I'll stay tuned for that (may be we will need to send your the order for j1.5 to be able to test it and see if meets the requested final customer basic features (but looks on the right way).
[9:10:23] pc-ayuda.net: I'll be in touch with you! :-)
[9:13:37] Tuan Pham Ngoc: :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam