Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

joom donation Offline CC payments

• mazhar
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #15672 by mazhar
joom donation Offline CC payments was created by mazhar
Hi
I am helping a small charity set up a website. They want 3 forms of donation payments.

1. World pay..... which you have a plugin for, so that's great!

2. I can see you have an OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION. Does this collect credit card information from the donors?
The charity definitely needs OFF line credit card processing. In other words, donors fill in their credit card information which the charity receives directly online, but then the charity can process the payment offline in their office using their existing CC bank machine.
I would like to do this with JoomDOnation, this way they could still build up a donor database, even though the payments are processed offline.

3. Standing order bank form or Payment direct to the charities bank account

Ahh.... since posting I saw that your other product, Payment Form solves my issues. Great!
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by mazhar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #15695 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: joom donation Offline CC payments
Hi

Offine Donation doesn't collect credit card information. When users choose offline payment for their donation, the system will just mark the donation record as Pending, then send the information (how to send payment) to donors so that they can send money to you (the messages are configurable) . When you actual receive money of that donation record, you can mark the record as Paid . That's how it is designed to work .

Hope the explanation is clear to you .

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam