Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Event Registration Customization

• lbr0725
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #15620 by lbr0725
Event Registration Customization was created by lbr0725
Can I customize the fields in the Event Booking Module? I want to use it for volunteering and have the volunteers register and then select the specific event that they agreed to register to participate in and have that information shown on the [view list] pop-up window.

Also, does the information that we get from the registrants go into a file (excel, etc) that can then be used to sort or track the volunteers on the day of the event by the end user.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #15645 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Event Registration Customization
Hi

Can I customize the fields in the Event Booking Module? I want to use it for volunteering and have the volunteers register and then select the specific event that they agreed to register to participate in and have that information shown on the [view list] pop-up window.

=> Yes, you can add any fields you want into registration form using custom fields feature in the extension.

Also, does the information that we get from the registrants go into a file (excel, etc) that can then be used to sort or track the volunteers on the day of the event by the end user

=> Yes, you can use CSV export features to export these registrants into a csv file and view it in your office program (like a excell file) .

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam