Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Event Booking Moderation, Custom Event Properties

• ozneilau
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #13420 by ozneilau
Hi Tuan,

I am already using Document Seller, Mass Menu and Payments Form and am a big fan of Ossolution products!

I am investigating the suitability of the Event Booking extension for a client and am wondering if any or all of the following are current or planned features:

Event Moderation: When a registered users submits an event via the front end, they'd like an email to be sent to an administrator and for an administrator to approve the event before it is published.

Custom Event Properties: I realise that custom registration fields are possible but can the event form also be customised? For example, my client needs event properties such as: Organiser Name, Organiser Email, Organiser Phone, Organiser Mobile, Best Time to Call, etc etc.

Event Category Colour Coding: I think this has been asked before but I couldn't find an answer.

New Event Notification: Lastly, the client would like all members (e.g. in an AcyMailing mailing list) to be notified of new events automatically. Can you think of an easy way to do this or would this have to be done manually?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Neil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #13540 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Event Booking Moderation, Custom Event Properties
Hi Neil

Event Moderation : I will consider adding support for this feature in future release !

Custom Event Properties : This feature is now available in the extension .

Event Category Colour Coding : This feature is not yet available. But it should be supported in the near future !

New Event Notification: I will think about it but I don't think I will add support for this feature in the near future !

Tuan

• ozneilau
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #13558 by ozneilau
OK, thanks for getting back to me.

Probably the most useful of these is event moderation.

I look forward to the new release.

Keep up the good work!

Neil.

More
11 years 11 months ago #15337 by RCheesley
Tuan,

Any news on this? We really do need event moderation quite urgently, I had wrongly assumed it would have been included! All we need is the event to be created unpublished when it is from the front end.

Ruth

Ruth Cheesley
Virya Group Ltd.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam