Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

JoomCredits 1.7 compatibility and credit transfers

• art-iii
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #12618 by art-iii
Hi,

JoomCredits looks good, but I have a few questions. The first being, is JoomCredits compatible with Joombla 1.7? If not, are there plans to make it compatible, or anything I can do to make it work? Also, is there a way to set it up so credits can be transferred between users? Lastly, What type of customization assistance is available?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12636 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: JoomCredits 1.7 compatibility and credit transfers
Hi

1. Right now, Joom Credits is not compatible with Joomla 1.7. I am working to make it compatible with Joomla 1.7. However, it has to be delayed for now because I am busy to prepare for my wedding these days.

2. Right now, credits cannot be transfered between users.

3. Customization assistance is not available (I cannot help you to customize code to meet your need unless you pay us for the development). I can only help you by answering your quetions....

Tuan

• art-iii
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #12652 by art-iii
Thank you for your reply and congratulations on your wedding. Are there any plans to make credits transferable between users? Also, I am aware that I will have to pay for customization. I really wanted an idea of what services are offered and around what the price would be.

Thanks

More
12 years 3 months ago #12965 by Dylu3en
I was also wondering if users where capable to give credits to other users.
Looking forward to JoomCredits 1.7 and any updates would be great.

More
12 years 3 months ago #13176 by hejeva
Check out: oursitesolution.com/moolah
I am incorporating their credit system with event booking and it is working well.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14042 by un101066
Hi there

any news regarding the migration of joomcredit 1.7/2.5. Please let us know when this will be in beta?
Yo guys loose business not having this version available.

Please let me know if this is planned.

I have a need for customization and willing to pay for it. can you please send me your rates to info(at)xamadu(dot)com

Thanks
mannik

More
12 years 1 month ago #14051 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: JoomCredits 1.7 compatibility and credit transfers
Hi All

If you are going to use Joom Credits with Joomla content then we have it available for Joomla 1.7 and 2.5. For Docman & JDownloads integration, I am still working on it !

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #14056 by un101066
Tuan

great news

thanks for you fast reply

If I understand your reply correct, than you are working on Joomcredit J1.7 and 2.5 Version.
What is you plan, when will this be ready.?

IS K2 integrated as well, you should do this becuase the only available solution which has not the same functionaloty as yours is OSE Credit and K2 and Zoo is integrated which makes this at the moment interessting fro a lot of users.
I am convinced if you get your updated and integrate Zoo CCK and K2 then this leading in the credit section.

Do you need a beta tester ?
Let me know, we I can buy it?

Thanks mannik
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by un101066.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14098 by blink_black
admin wrote:

Hi All

If you are going to use Joom Credits with Joomla content then we have it available for Joomla 1.7 and 2.5. For Docman & JDownloads integration, I am still working on it !

Regards,

Tuan

Hi Tuan,

I use it for HWDvideo. Any hope on integrating that one as well?

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam