Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Admin notification

• eyilara
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #12508 by eyilara
Admin notification was created by eyilara
Hi, I have a jomsocial site and I am interested in the joom donation and js donate me component. I have a question: will it be possible for the admin to view every donation transaction between members from the backend and possibly generate a report? It is very important for my client to be able to view all donations made on the website. Also will it be possible to display something like "Latest Donations" which will show the latest donation to any user on the site?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12511 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Admin notification
Hi

Hi, I have a jomsocial site and I am interested in the joom donation and js donate me component. I have a question: will it be possible for the admin to view every donation transaction between members from the backend and possibly generate a report

=> Yes, administrator will receive notification and will be able to see all donation records from back-end of the site. However, unfortunately, there is not a good report feature yet .

Also will it be possible to display something like "Latest Donations" which will show the latest donation to any user on the site?

=> There is a latest donors module which display latest donors in the system. There is not a latest module to display latest donors for a specific user. All latest donors of a specific user will be displayed in his profile in JS Donate Me plugin .

Hope my answer is clear to you !

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam