Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Purchase decision

• OkiePCer
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #11266 by OkiePCer
Purchase decision was created by OkiePCer
Before purchasing, I need to address some concerns. My site is for a non-profit and I'll have to absorb the expenses most likely.

1) Will EventsBooking allow registrations without payments to be added?
2) Can customizations be done without getting into code?
3) How many and which products will I need to complete my site?

This site is strictly for accepting registrations and online credit card payments for a single event each year.
There are multiple levels of tickets.
Some mail in their registrations and payments (check and credit card). I will need to enter them online myself to make the registration list complete.
Others pledge and pay later. Some will pledge directly through the site, while others will call, email or mail in their pledge--which I will need to then add in myself to the site.
We use PayPal Pro to handle online payments.
Seating is limited, so I need to cap the registrations.
I also need to approve registrations before the payment is completely accepted, if possible.
I need to customize and add fields to the registration form.
I would like an interactive form for different types of registrants (info requested is based on answers to previous questions)
I also need to add fields for administration use only.
We need to export the data to Excel or a csv file and be able to control which and what order the columns are exported for various purposes. (An online database might also be good.)
We need to track attendees as well.
We need email confirmations sent to the registrants and specific administrators.
We need to send out blast emails in case of inclement weather or other announcements.
We need to assign seating.
We need to invoice registrants who pledge, but fail to pay timely.

How many of these tasks can EventsBooking help me with? How many other products will I need to round out my site?

Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by OkiePCer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam