Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Need your advice in preparing for install !!!!

• keyboard
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #11037 by keyboard
Hi

I hope that I am doing the right thing !!!!!! I have started to create a Website which involves thousands of files that I wish to use with Joom Credits........I am using the latest "jDownload" to do this.

My Question is, do I wait for the Joom Credits 1.7 version and then create the web site, when I have all the tools in place ( Joom Credits 1.7, jDownloads 1.7) .....OR....

Am I OK to do what I am doing now, which is, populating the site with thousands of files, using jDownload, and then when the Joom Credits 1.7 is released, I will just install it and it will recognize all the thousands of files that I have right now.

Please advise
Ron
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by keyboard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• keyboard
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #11348 by keyboard
This is the reason why I am not going to go with Joom Credits !!!!! Nearly 3 weeks without even a small hint of a reply....This has to make someone wonder about what kind of support is given here..

More
12 years 5 months ago #12089 by honory2009
i real wonder why,not like other service providers whereby you are told you will be attended within a short time .

may be they are overwhelmed by a good number of people who are pouring so many questions. Just be patient, may be someone will take trouble and reply soon.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam