Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Did not receive support, sent 2 emails...

• vinsim
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #10625 by vinsim
I have submitted 2 emails to contact@joomdonation.com over 2 weeks and ZERO response. I bought 70$ worth of extensions and no support
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by vinsim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #10626 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Did not receive support, sent 2 emails...
Hello

I am sorry. Could you please send me an email again ? Maybe I missed your emails :( .

I am available for supporting you right now !

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #10627 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Did not receive support, sent 2 emails...
Hi

I am sorry. I just did a search and found your emails . Yes, I confirmed that you sent me two emails and I missed it. I am really sorry for that . Receving so many emails per day (from support requests, users registration notifications....) make it so difficult for me to track all emails . So in the future, the best place for get support would be submiting support tickets !

Regarding your issues with Documents Seller, it is just an issue with configuration. To solve that issue, please see the instruction which is included in the file readme.txt :

1. Install the payment plugin via 2checkout Documents Seller payment plugin installation process
2. Upload the file dms_2checkout_notify.php to the root of your site
3. Login to 2checkout merchant account .
4. Go to the section called "Look and Feel". ( www.2checkout.com/2co/admin/look_and_feel )
5. Fill in "https://YOUR_JOOMLA_URL/dms_2checkout_notify.php" into the fields Approved URL and Pending URL

Please follow that instruction, change the setting in your 2Checkout account and It will work fine .

Please do let me know if you need more help !

And again, I am really sorry for could not reply you before (I just missed your email, as you can see in the forum, I use to answer forum post and support ticket everyday, even on weekend) .

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #10628 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

In case you still have questions, please contact me via Skype, YM, MSN or Gtalk, I will be available to answer all your questions . You can see my contact information in the follow page :

joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_co...ntact&id=1&Itemid=18

Please do contact me. The extension is good and we can make it works without any problem .

Thanks,

Tuan

• vinsim
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #10629 by vinsim
Hi Tuan,

Please understand my frustration, thanks for the response, appreciated! I will try your solution and get back to you.

Regards.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #10630 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
No problem vinsim, I understand your frustration. If I were you, I even requested refund through Paypal already :) .

I am happy to see that you come back to me and believe we will get it works properly soon !

Please do update me once you tested it !

Regards,

Tuan

• vinsim
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #10655 by vinsim
Hi Tuan,

I did login to 2checkout and checked everywhere for "look and feel", there is nothing like that in my account. I believe that 2checkout removed that when the updated their new site. Maybe it existed a few years ago but not there anymore.

1. Install the payment plugin via 2checkout Documents Seller payment plugin installation process
2. Upload the file dms_2checkout_notify.php to the root of your site
3. Login to 2checkout merchant account .
4. Go to the section called "Look and Feel". ( www.2checkout.com/2co/admin/look_and_feel ) (Non Existant)
5. Fill in "YOUR_JOOMLA_URL/dms_2checkout_notify.php" into the fields Approved URL and Pending URL

I do have something called site management/Approved URL and added the info www.mysite.com/dms_2checkout_notify.php , (uploaded the file to root also) but I am not sure that this will work. I will have to wait until someone makes a legitimate purchase. There is no pending URL either so that probably wont work... I will let you know this week if it's ok or not.

Regards,

Vincent

More
12 years 8 months ago #10658 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Vincent

I haven't checked 2checkout recently, so I am not sure whether they changed the interface . I will check it soon and will update this thread, too !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam