Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
Questions about Payment Form extension

Joomla Group Management

  • Chris Jarvis
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 hours 50 minutes ago #179787 by Chris Jarvis
Joomla Group Management was created by Chris Jarvis
Hello
I have started using Payment Forms more and more recently after using Membership Pro and Events Bookings really happily for years.
I am liking Payment Forms too but wondered if this was possible now or potentially soon if not.
Is there a way we could have Joomla Group Settings on each form like there is for Events and Memberships in those 2 extensions?
I would love to have a Payment Form that removes access from the Payment Form to a member once they have made that payment.
I have attached a screenshot of what is possible in Membership Pro.
If I could have a remove from Joomla Usergroup option on each form - it would really make the payment process clean for me and be superb it automatically removes access to a payment form.
I am happy to give access to our form manually for anyone needing to pay a custom amount but it would be great if once payment was made, the group setting was removed so they don't pay again or see it anymore.

Thanks as always
Chris

 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 hours 23 minutes ago #179788 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Joomla Group Management
Hi Chris

It was not supported but I implemented support for it and updated download package on server with this feature. You can access to My Downloads menu item, see your order and download latest package from there, update it to your site to use this feature

Please report the result back once you tested it

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Chris Jarvis
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 hours 7 minutes ago #179789 by Chris Jarvis
Replied by Chris Jarvis on topic Joomla Group Management
Wow!!! Tuan
That was 6 minutes since I posted my original question?
How good are you? The Best!
I will check this out and come back to you.
Thank you so much for your amazing response time and customer support
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 hours 59 minutes ago #179790 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Joomla Group Management
Thanks Chris for your nice words. Please test it and update us with the result

And if you have few minutes, you can help us by giving Payment Form your rating and review at extensions.joomla.org/extension/payment-form/ to support our development. Expect to receive nice review and highest rating, haha

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Chris Jarvis
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 hours 21 minutes ago #179791 by Chris Jarvis
Replied by Chris Jarvis on topic Joomla Group Management
I sure will give you a good review Tuan - it's the least I can do.
I just downloaded the latest UNZIP first package from my Downloads section and see com_pmform.zip dated 06/10/2026 8:58am but when I install that version - I don't see any changes or extra tabs for Joomla Group Settings sorry.
I must be looking in the wrong place or not seeing it sorry.

Can you help me find it Tuan and I will give it a run?
Thanks
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 hours 56 minutes ago #179792 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Joomla Group Management
That's strange. I even tested it :). Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super user account of the site so that I can install and check it directly on your site?

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Chris Jarvis
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 hours 43 minutes ago #179793 by Chris Jarvis
Replied by Chris Jarvis on topic Joomla Group Management
It will be me looking in the wrong place sorry Tuan but I will make a support ticket now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 hour 36 minutes ago #179794 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Joomla Group Management
Just want to update that that it is working as expected now. The reason is because the plugin was not enabled

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Chris Jarvis
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 hour 29 minutes ago #179795 by Chris Jarvis
Replied by Chris Jarvis on topic Joomla Group Management
Thanks so much Tuan
I knew it would be something I was missing and sorry for that.
I am testing it now and can see the Joomla Group settings.
This is going to be so great going forward and makes Payment Form even better I think.
Amazing - it is automating the payment form hiding once someone has paid so well and lets our visitors know they have paid successfully in a different way when they login.
I hope others get a lot of use from it too.
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc