- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
Questions about Payment Form extension
Payment gateway
- Anjali
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 weeks 6 days ago #179440
by Anjali
Payment gateway was created by Anjali
I am looking for a payment gateway provider. I have contacted a few providers but have not received any response. Can anyone suggest a reliable payment gateway provider?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Tuan Pham Ngoc
- Offline
- Administrator
-
3 weeks 6 days ago #179441
by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Payment gateway
That depends on what providers are available in your country. For example, Stripe, PayPal are reliable providers
Tuan
Tuan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Amarjit
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
3 weeks 12 hours ago #179493
by Amarjit
Replied by Amarjit on topic Payment gateway
I would suggest FINSOL Group. I’ve used their payment gateway for sending money, and my experience has been smooth so far. The process was straightforward, the service was reliable, and I felt confident using it for global money transfers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc
Support
Documentation
Information
Copyright © 2026 Joomla Extensions by Joomdonation. All Rights Reserved.
joomdonation.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.