Questions about Payment Form extension

Registered users do not see the Forms' Fields

• Dave
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8116 by Dave
Hello, I just discovered a huge problem. While the component is displaying correctly all the forms in the website, when someone registers to the website doesn't see the fields name, last name, address etc etc. in all the forms.

Why is this happening.

This morning I installed NoixACL however I deactivated the component so it shouldn't be for that reason.

Thanks for the support.

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #8145 by oldandfat
On the fields tab, make sure the fields you concerned with (either core, or user defined) have the "published" box checked.

Second, click the fields names one by one and verify that the "select forms" box has "all forms" selected. You can display any field in all forms, one form, or any combination of forms using CTRL + click. Hit save.

Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net

• Dave
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8161 by Dave
Hello, I did check both your suggestions and they are ok, however the registered users do not see any fields whereas the normal user does.

How come? How can I make those fields visible again?

Thanks

dave

More
13 years 1 month ago #8166 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Registered users do not see the Forms' Fields
Hi Dave

That's strange ! Could you please submit a support ticket contains administrator account of your site so that I can check it ?

Thanks,

Tuan

• Dave
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8168 by Dave
Ok, cool.

I sent you a ticket :)

Thanks

Dave

More
13 years 1 month ago #8178 by oldandfat
:blink: Dave, that's very stange.

Menu items support this behavior in Access Level of Public, Registered and Special, but if set at Public, Registered & Special also see it. You are calling the lowest limit to see the item, I wouldn't know how to make some Public but not Registered. Are you perhaps confusing event registered (as in Payment Form) with native Joomla Security website registered? Does the visibilty of the missing fields change when you log in and out of the front end?

When you say the fields don't show, you mean on the form while you are registering, or in some other way - like a list of published registrants?

Some screen shots might help me to understand.

Dave
oldandfat@cox.net

More
13 years 1 month ago #8213 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Registered users do not see the Forms' Fields
Hi Dave

I replied you via support ticket system. Could you please check the ticket and get back to me ?

Thanks,

Tuan

• Dave
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8217 by Dave
Ok, I replyed to you too in the support ticket area. Thanks. David

• Dave
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8292 by Dave
Hello, I never got an answer back to this. The problem is that registered users (with any access level) cannot see any fields of any forms in the site, whereas normal non registered users can see them.... How can I aloud them to see them?

Thanks

David

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc