Questions about Payment Form extension

Discounts for Members of Membership Pro?

• Richard Carvalho
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 1 week ago #162947 by Richard Carvalho
Discounts for Members of Membership Pro? was created by Richard Carvalho
We love your products and use them on our website.  We love the fact that we can give a discounted rate to paid membership levels without have to create discount codes.  This saves us sooooo much time and effort.   All of your components use the Membership Pro component except the Payment form.  I know this is not something you have had planned to add to the Payment Form component but we are begging you to reconsider.  I know several others have asked in the past.... We love that all your components work together to create a seamless site for our members.  The payment form is the one thing that we get asked if the discount could be automatic based on membership levels...    Please reconsider!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #162949 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Discounts for Members of Membership Pro?
Hi Richard

Honestly, I don't plan for supporting this feature for Payment Form. So in case you need to give discount base on user groups like that, maybe some customization will be needed here

Regards,

Tuan

• Richard Carvalho
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 6 days ago #162974 by Richard Carvalho
Replied by Richard Carvalho on topic Discounts for Members of Membership Pro?
How would this be done?

More
4 months 6 days ago #162976 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Discounts for Members of Membership Pro?
Hi Richard

As I said, code customization would be needed. If you know code, you can look at calculateFormFee method in components/com_pmform/Helper/Helper.php and implement the change

Otherwise, maybe you can let us know your details requirement (how discount would be calculated) and we will give you quotation for implementing it

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc