Today, I released Payment Form version 6.7.0 with some improvements below:
1. PHP 8.2 compatible and code improvement
- Work done to make Payment Form fully compatible with PHP 8.2
- Raised minimum PHP requirement to PHP 7.4.0. So if you are using PHP older than 7.4.0, ask your hosting provider to update your hosting account to use PHP 7.4.0+ (or better PHP 8) to continue updating to latest releases of the extension now and in the future.
- Many code quality improvements.
2. Improve Custom Fields
- Allow configure accepted file types for each File Upload custom field.
- Allow limit file size of files which users upload in the form
- Allow control where description for custom field will be displayed.
- If you use custom fee field, you can show fee value associated with each custom fee field in invoices, in email messages. The syntax is [NAME_OF_FIELD_FEE_VALUE]. For example, if you have a custom field name ticket_type, you can use the tag [TICKET_TYPE_FEE_VALUE] tag to show fee value assocated with that field.
3. Update Payment Processing Library
Some of payment plugins use the extension depends on a third party payment processing library. In this release, we update the library to latest version (Omnipay 3) so that all payment plugins are compatible with both PHP 7 and PHP 8 (supported by the extension)
Please update your site to this latest package of Payment Form to use these new improvements. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development.
Last edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.