Today, I released Payment Form version 6.7.0 with some improvements below:
1. PHP 8.2 compatible and code improvement
- Work done to make Payment Form fully compatible with PHP 8.2
- Raised minimum PHP requirement to PHP 7.4.0. So if you are using PHP older than 7.4.0, ask your hosting provider to update your hosting account to use PHP 7.4.0+ (or better PHP 8) to continue updating to latest releases of the extension now and in the future.
- Many code quality improvements.
2. Improve Custom Fields
- Allow configure accepted file types for each File Upload custom field.
- Allow limit file size of files which users upload in the form
- Allow control where description for custom field will be displayed.
- If you use custom fee field, you can show fee value associated with each custom fee field in invoices, in email messages. The syntax is [NAME_OF_FIELD_FEE_VALUE]. For example, if you have a custom field name ticket_type, you can use the tag [TICKET_TYPE_FEE_VALUE] tag to show fee value assocated with that field.
3. Update Payment Processing Library
Some of payment plugins use the extension depends on a third party payment processing library. In this release, we update the library to latest version (Omnipay 3) so that all payment plugins are compatible with both PHP 7 and PHP 8 (supported by the extension)
Please update your site to this latest package of Payment Form to use these new improvements. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development.