Questions about Payment Form extension

Authorize.Net Plugin Not Working

• cacservices
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #7325 by cacservices
Authorize.Net Plugin Not Working was created by cacservices
Hi, I installed the Payment form and configured the Authorize.Net Extension with the same AppID and Transaction ID as my Virtuemart Settings (Which is working).

I set the Test Mode Setting to True and get an "Invalid Login" Error when testing the payment (Scenerio 1.jpg). To further test the component I set my Authorize.Net Account to test Mode and set the Extension to Live Mode and get another error stating that the CVC code was blank (Scenerio 2.jpg). I verified and the cvc code field was filled in correctly.

Please advise ASAP.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #7376 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Authorize.Net Plugin Not Working
Hi

I replied the support ticket with solution yesterday. Did you get my response in the support ticket ? Basically, it is a setting in your account , so I had to modify the plugin code alitle to meet your setting. Everything should work fine now. Please check my response and get back to me .

Thanks,

Tuan

• cacservices
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #7379 by cacservices
Replied by cacservices on topic Re: Authorize.Net Plugin Not Working
Yes I received the update and it worked great. Sorry for the delay in responding. I did have one additional issue you might want to be aware of. The Use HTTPS option does not seem to be working. I worked around it by doing an externnal link to the Form using the https prefix. However, you may want to check on this for future users.

Thanks

• gregminter@gmail.com
More
13 years 3 months ago #7442 by gregminter@gmail.com
Replied by gregminter@gmail.com on topic Re: Authorize.Net Plugin Not Working
I am having this same problem. I also submitted a support ticket. Please let me know how to resolve this.

Thanks,
Greg

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc