Today, I released Payment Form version 6.6.0 with some nice improvements:
2. Support Input Mask
For each custom field, you can now define Input Mask to force users to enter data in the format/pattern you want. You can use
Regular Expression Or
Patternto define input mask.
3. Added New Payment Plugins
- Added PMF Squareup Card payment plugin. Compare to original PMF Squareup payment plugin, it has important improvements:
+ Better payment processing UI
+ Fully support 3D Secure, so it is compatible with SCA requirement.
If you are using PMF Squareup payment plugin, it is recommended to purchase and update to new PMF Squareup Card to avoid declined payments (in case the credit card which users are using to make payment requires buyer verification).
- Added PMF SnapPay Website Pay , PMF SnapPay QRCODE payment plugins to allow processing payment using Alipay/UnionPay/CreditCard/WeChat via
4. Code Improvements
- Make it easier to access to custom fields data from Payment History page (useful if you need to customize that page)
- Improve payment processing code to make it easier to develop payment plugins.
- Fix invalid payment error in some special case (on a website, we see that error when the form is embedded into SP Page Builder for some reasons)
Please update your site to this latest version of Payment Form to use these improvements. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development
It's strange that upgrade worked well here for me. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can run the update, check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted ?
Message: Class 'OSL\Config\Config' not found
#0 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/plugins/installer/paymentform/paymentform.php(39): OSSolution\PaymentForm\Site\Helper\Helper::getConfig()
#1 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/event.php(70): plgInstallerPaymentForm->onInstallerBeforePackageDownload('https://joomdon...', Array)
After installing the 6.6.0 version one of my forms stopped working for no reason. The page was a 404 and I got this error sent to me. I downgraded back to the old version I was using and everything is working now.
A PHP Exception occurred on your site. Here you can find the stack trace:
1. Thanks for detailed error message. It helped me to fixing an error installer plugin which causes the error while updating Payment Form using Joomla updater
2. For the 404 error, I guess it causes by something else. Please:
- Edit the Form, make sure you set Payment Methods to All Payment Methods (or select right payment method there)
- Then check it again. If the error happens, submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of the site and link to the form. I will check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted