[17-August-2021] Payment Form version 6.5.1 released

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 7 months ago #145714 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I'm happy to announce the next release of Payment Form extension, version 6.5.0. In this release, we made worked on and make sure the extension is fully compatible with Joomla 4.0.0 which is planned to release on 17th this month. The changes include:

- Reviews and changes all the layouts to make sure it looks good with Joomla 4 backend and frontend template
- Fixed some issues with custom fields dependency feature not working on Joomla 4.

As of right now, I'm happy to announce that the extension is compatible and works great with upcoming Joomla 4 releases. So if you plan to use Joomla 4 for your next project, Payment Form extension is ready for you.

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 7 months ago #145896 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [17-August-2021] Payment Form version 6.5.1 released
Today, I released new minor release 6.5.1 of Payment Form. This release only update the validation engine which we are using on the extension to latest version to have it works well with Joomla 4 (which uses new version of jQuery).

Please update to this latest version, especially if you are using Payment Form on Joomla! 4

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc