Questions about Payment Form extension

set how many times an option can be choosed or how many times the form can be su

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #141984 by LAO
Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a way to prevent the form to be submitted more than x times ?
Or prevent a custom field option (list or radio) to be choosed more than x times ?

The purpose is to restrict total number of participants to a class.

Thanks
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by LAO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #141992 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

Unfortunately, Payment Form does not support this option. For your need, a custom plugin for Payment Form will be needed but it will cost you some fee (30$, I think) for the development

For this, maybe you should use Events Booking extension instead. It supports this feature out of the box

Tuan

More
3 years 1 month ago #141995 by LAO
Thank you for your answer.

I'd be glad to pay about 30$ for this option if it's possible for you to develop it.
Payment Form is so great and easy to use that I don't really see the point of using Events Booking and all its options I don't need just for this one.

Is it possible for you ?

Many thanks !

More
3 years 1 month ago #141998 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

Yes. For this, please submit a support ticket so that we can discuss more details about the plugin development

Regards,

Tuan

• Martiens Bezuidenhout
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #159068 by Martiens Bezuidenhout
Good day, Tuan.

I am also looking to limit the submission of a form to once per user. Is this possible?

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #159069 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Martiens

We do not have option to limit form submission to once per user. So if this is really needed, I'm afraid of some customization to the code would be needed (assume that your users are logged in while processing the form) ?

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc