Questions about Payment Form extension

Payment form questions

• Info WSCR
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #137089 by Info WSCR
Payment form questions was created by Info WSCR
I'm testing payment form currently to see if we can use this. We want to leverage the module for a non profit windsurf organisation to manage the new membership subscriptions.

1) Users need to accept the general terms and conditions. I have used an article for this - but when I click on the link it opens up the front page of the site, not the article I selected.

2) New members can rent a cabinet for their surfgear. We have 3 sizes (small, medium, large) each come at a different cost. I have made a radio button in which new members can select whether they want a cabinet and if so, which size. The first year rental is automaticaly added to the payment.

Though we dont always have all cabinet sizes available. Is there a way to link this into a document (on the site?) which tells which sizes we have available and gray the option out if it isnt available? If not I can do this manualy but that isnt prefered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #137095 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Payment form questions
Hello

1. Maybe it causes by some javascript conflict. Please submit a support ticket sending us:

- Super admin account of your site
- Link to the page

We will check to see why terms and conditions article is not working properly and find a solution

2. Unfortunately, we don't have that option available in the extension

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc