Questions about Payment Form extension

Discounts based on number of selections

• Charis Theocharous
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #136725 by Charis Theocharous
Discounts based on number of selections was created by Charis Theocharous
Hi,
I want to use a payment form for customers coming to my website to buy things to do during their holidays, like an entrance to a water park, an excursion by bus, a ticket for a museum or for a concert etc. I wonder if this payment form can be configured as follows:

1) Create 5 categories of products. In each category, there will be a few products and the visitors will be able to choose up to a certain number of products, let's say up to 2 products from each category.

2) By adding products from 2 different categories, to be able to configure the payment so that there will be a certain discount.

3) By adding products from 3 different categories, then the discount will be even bigger. The discount will be applicable on the whole amount payable.

So, if they choose products from only one category, discount 0%, products from 2 categories discount 5%, from 3 categories discount 10% and so on. can i do this with the payment form?

Thanks and regards from Cyprus,
Charis Theocharous.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #136728 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Discounts based on number of selections
Hi Charis

Unfortunately, Payment Form is not suitable for this requirement. I think you will need to check and use one of available shopping cart extensions

Payment Form is just a Form creator extension to allow users to access to the form, choose the options (or enter payment amount) and process payment and could not be used to handle this requirement

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc