Questions about Payment Form extension

Image Upload Field / Payment Gateway Plugins

More
3 years 9 months ago #136339 by Mason
Is there an option to add a field for the customer to upload an image to the form and submit?

Also, I notice on the "Payment Plugins" tab, every payment gateway is listed for $25. So if we wanted the customer to be able to pay via authorize.net, it would be $30 for the extension, and an additional $25 for them to pay via authorize?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #136340 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Image Upload Field / Payment Gateway Plugins
Hi Mason

1. Yes, you can add a File Upload custom field to the form to allow users to upload image for the form.

2. For payment plugins, there are few payment plugins (come with Payment Form by default):

- PayPal
- Authorize.net
- Eway
- Moneybooker
- Offline Payment

In your case, you want to accept payment via PayPal or Authorize.net, you just need to purchase and use Payment Form extension

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mason

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #136341 by Mason

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hi Mason

1. Yes, you can add a File Upload custom field to the form to allow users to upload image for the form.

2. For payment plugins, there are few payment plugins (come with Payment Form by default):

- PayPal
- Authorize.net
- Eway
- Moneybooker
- Offline Payment

In your case, you want to accept payment via PayPal or Authorize.net, you just need to purchase and use Payment Form extension

Regards,

Tuan

Wow, thanks so much for the speedy reply!

Thanks for answering those questions! That's good news. This is definitely an option my team is going to look into for using.

Have a good one!

P.S. I sent a couple emails asking this same question because I didn't expect such a quick forum reply, so if you see those emails personally you can ignore them. :)
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Mason.

More
3 years 9 months ago #136348 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK Mason. Actually, I replied to your email as well :). I'm looking forward to receiving your order

Regards,

Tuan

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #136360 by Mason

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: OK Mason. Actually, I replied to your email as well :). I'm looking forward to receiving your order

Regards,

Tuan

Hey there! I purchased the product and am currently using it on our clients' site now. Loving it so far, it is making this process much more simplified.

Just had a couple questions, and figured I'd post here instead of making a new thread.

When we set the File Upload custom field as a required field, even when uploading a file, it fails to submit the form and gives the error message "Upload Vehicle Image is required" (the name of the field is "Upload Vehicle image".)

Screenshot of the error message:

Also, can you change the styling of the form fields? I just want to add a black border to them, they are white on white on my site and pretty much invisible.

Thanks for your help!
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Mason.

More
3 years 9 months ago #136382 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Mason

This is strange to me. I don't know why the image is not uploaded. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us:

- Super admin account of the site
- Link to the form

I will check to see what's wrong and get it sorted

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc