Questions about Payment Form extension

Invisible ReCaptcha

• thirdsun
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #132810 by thirdsun
Invisible ReCaptcha was created by thirdsun
Payment Form doesn't seem to work with Invisible Recapcha. It appears JoomDonate does, so would great if all products did. Or offered the option to select which plugin to use, instead of just yes or no.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #132814 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Invisible ReCaptcha
Hello

Payment Form does works with invisible recaptcha. Have you configured your site to use invisible recaptcha yet? If not, please configure and Payment Form will work well with it

Please note that when you use invisible recaptcha, the captcha badget will be hidden and you won't see it displayed (normally, it will be displayed at bottom right of the page). Maybe you don't see it, and that's why you said it does not work?

Tuan

• thirdsun
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #132827 by thirdsun
Replied by thirdsun on topic Invisible ReCaptcha
Multiple users were unable to submit payments - the attached error was shown. Not seeing the recaptcha badge on that page then made me believe that was the culprit. Disabled recaptcha allowed the payments to work.

I would like the badge be visible, or at least configure to show or not, to confirm it is working and installed correctly.

More
4 years 1 month ago #132834 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Invisible ReCaptcha
Hello

Please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package of Payment Form extension, upgrade it to your site, then it will be visible

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc