Questions about Payment Form extension

Suggestion: Payment Form Categories

• Donald White
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #128642 by Donald White
Suggestion: Payment Form Categories was created by Donald White
It would help a webmaster (me) if we could categorize forms by type. For instance, forms related to an event, such as a reunion or entertainment show, could be separated from site or organization membership forms. This way, it would be much easier to publish payment forms for a specific type separately from those of another category.

If you can add this capability to Payment Form, I will be very, very, very happy. Thanks for your time and consideration!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #128644 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Suggestion: Payment Form Categories
Hi Donald

It should not be hard to support this feature but honestly, this is the first time I heard about this request

I will see if there are other customers need it, If Yes, I will consider supporting it in the future

Or since you are the only customer needs it, maybe you can consider sponsoring for the development to get it added to the core for about 50$

Regards,

Tuan

• Donald White
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #128728 by Donald White
Replied by Donald White on topic Suggestion: Payment Form Categories
Thanks, but I'd rather know that adding "Category" would not be unique to our organization and website. My concern is what happens when updates to Payment Form are released.

More
4 years 6 months ago #128740 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Suggestion: Payment Form Categories
If you need this and pay for this customization, I would be happy to add this option to core package of Payment Form, so update would not be a problem

(It's not needed by most of customers, but no hurt for adding support for it)

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc