Questions about Payment Form extension

Log for transactions

• Timothy Killian
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #126748 by Timothy Killian
Log for transactions was created by Timothy Killian
Hello,

I'm using Payment Form with the Square plugin. We've been getting some complaints that a couple of payments are not going through, and the site will just show that it's processing.

Since there are transactions going through, I'm inclined to think there is just an issue on Squares end with processing the payment. Such as wrong numbers entered, etc. However, I was just wondering if there was a log anywhere that could confirm this or let me know if there is an issue on my end. Also, is there a way to have an error message appear instead of just having the spin icon?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #126750 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Log for transactions
Hello Timothy

Honestly, I am unsure if this issue causes by Square up or by Payment Form extension

Do you have more information about this? At least a screenshot of the page which say the system still processes the payment without finishing?

Tuan

• Timothy Killian
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #126771 by Timothy Killian
Replied by Timothy Killian on topic Log for transactions
Hello,

Unfortunately we do not. This is why I believe it's an issue with the user putting in incorrect data. When we try to use it the payment always go through. We just know about it, because some people call into billing about it.

More
4 years 9 months ago #126778 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Log for transactions
Without a reliable way to see the issue ourself, I'm afraid of there is no way for us to check to see why it happens and get it sorted

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc