Questions about Payment Form extension

Issue with form method going to wrong location

• morleyz
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #5282 by morleyz
I installed PMF without any problems. I build a test form with just the built in fields and try to fill it out. When I click the next button, I get a page cannot be displayed error. When I look at the source code for my installation, I found that the method property of the form is going to the root index.php. When I looked at the source code for the demo site, it goes to the location of the plugin.

I don't see any type of path configuration, etc. that would allow me to change what is inserted into the method, but obviously something is amiss.

Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5284 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Issue with form method going to wrong location
Hi

It must be something wrong/strange with the setting/server of your site. Please submit a support ticket contains FTP account and administrator account of your site so that I can check it for you .

I will check it and tell you the reason when I wake up .

Thanks,

Tuan

• morleyz
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #5308 by morleyz
Opened ticket yesterday. Haven't heard back at all.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5318 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Issue with form method going to wrong location
Hi

Today I was busy and could not look at the tickets. I will check all the tickets on my tomorrow morning (which is 8 hours from now) . You can expect your ticket will be answered in less than 12 hours from now .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 6 months ago #5342 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

I went to your site to check and fixed the issue. You can go to your site to check it now .

Thanks,

Tuan

• morleyz
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #5350 by morleyz
That's great. It appears to be working. Can you let me know what you did because you fixed my development site, but I'll need to do the same in production since it is having the same issue.

• morleyz
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #5356 by morleyz
OK. I copied over controller.php to my production site and that fixed the next button issue, but the same issue occurs if I click the "Back" button on the confirmation page (both on the test site you worked on and in production)

More
13 years 6 months ago #5429 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi All

I worked with the client via support tickets system and everything is working properly now .

Thanks,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc