Questions about Payment Form extension

Problems after upgrading to the New 1.4 Version

• BlazedStar
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #5055 by BlazedStar
Hello Tuan,

I recently upgraded to the current (1.4) version of Payment Form and I've noticed two problems.

The first problem is that the currency symbol is no longer displayed for the "AMOUNT" tag inside the Confirmation Page, Payment Complete Page and the Email Messages. I don't know if you remember but in the (1.3) version, you had customized the files to display the currency symbols for the "AMOUNT" tag, but I guess after upgrading, I lost the customized code.

The second problem is that the fields "State and Comments" are set to required. I've tried to set it to not required through the backend but it's not working.

Please help me fix these issues. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5057 by diegom
I have got the same problem, to me it seems that all fields are automatically set to required, no matter what you choose.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #5187 by mrjansen
I looked at the code in the default view file, and it seems he changed a lot of the code around - the "comment" field as required in particular.

Additionally, CB integration no longer works with the new 1.4 version. Tuan, this version was not ready to be released in my humble opinion. I'm having to revert back to 1.3 and continuing my development with that version.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by mrjansen.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5219 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Problems after upgrading to the New 1.4 Version
Hi

@BlazedStar and diegom :

There were few issues in version 1.4 as you reported. I fixed it and uploaded latest code to server. Please login to your account to download latest version of the extension and update to your site. After that, the problem will be solved .

@mrjansen : Yes. In version 1.4, there are many changes. The changes allows us :

- Easy re-ordering fields on the form . (both core fields and custom fields). In previous version, custom fields are always located after core fields (first name, last name...) .

- Two new layouts for the form were added .

- Makes it easy to create new layout for the form (I will update the document for that soon) .

I think you should download version 1.4 again and continue with development with the latest version .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 6 months ago #5223 by mrjansen
Can anyone confirm that the CB integration works with 1.4? When I tried it, again, it didn't work. I tried re-saving the config.

Only reverting back to version 1.3 made it work.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5227 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Problems after upgrading to the New 1.4 Version
Hi

Please make sure you are doing the following steps :

1. Go to Payment Form-> Configuration, Set Integration to Community Builder .

2. Go to Fields Management, Edit the field (for example, First Name field) . In the Field Mapping Dropdown, choose the Field in CB which is mapped to this field .

After that, CB Integration will work properly .

Thanks,

Tuan
Attachments:

More
13 years 6 months ago #5228 by mrjansen
Hello Tuan,

I checked on that - logged in and out with various test users, and cleared my cache. I tried many things to get it to work. Are any other users on this thread experiencing any issues with the CB integration?

Regards

More
13 years 6 months ago #5230 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Could you please send me administrator account of your site so that I can check it ? Should take me less than 5 minutes to find out what was wrong .

Thanks,

Tuan

PS : I tested again serveral times on my server and It worked well .

More
13 years 6 months ago #5231 by mrjansen
I'm sorry Tuan, but I am working on this locally and it is not available on the production server.

I'll try again with future versions, but 1.3 has what I need for now.

Thanks for the quick responses!

More
13 years 6 months ago #5232 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
@mrjansen : When did you download version 1.4 ? I just uploaded the latest code of the extension to server yesterday night. Maybe you should try to download it again ?

Thanks,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc