Questions about Payment Form extension

Failure to display form after installation

More
13 years 7 months ago #4412 by paced
I've installed Payment form. Installed COM, Mod and plugin. I can do all the setup and form creation I need, but when I link the form to a menu or display form lists via module and click to go to the form I get the following error:

Warning: require_once(/home/****/public_html/components/com_pmform/payments/Payment Form Plugin.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/****/public_html/components/com_pmform/payments/os_payments.php on line 25

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/****/public_html/components/com_pmform/payments/Payment Form Plugin.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/****/public_html/components/com_pmform/payments/os_payments.php on line 25

Any ideas? I've enabled all the payment options and also disabled them to no avail.

Installation is latest version of Joomla 1.5.18 I recall.

thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4417 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Failure to display form after installation
Hi

This is really strange . Can you submit a support ticket contains FTP account and Joomla administrator account of your site so that I can check it for you ?

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 7 months ago #4427 by paced
support ticket raised. thanks

More
13 years 7 months ago #4433 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Failure to display form after installation
Hi

I went to your site to check the issue and found that you installed the Payment Form plugin (pmform.zip) in the Payment Form plugins (The plugin is a Joomla Plugin, so you need to install it using Joomla Extension installer) .

I deleted the plugin and everything is working fine now . Please go to your site to check it and confirm that It works fine now .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 7 months ago #4470 by paced
Thanks Tuan for rapid response. :-)

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc