Questions about Payment Form extension

Required fields and code dislpaying on site

• danielmulvihill
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #4362 by danielmulvihill
Required fields and code dislpaying on site was created by danielmulvihill
Hi, I got my Payment form submitting correctly to Authorize .net!

Just a couple of issues:

1. After fields are filled out and NEXT button is clicked, this appears at the top of the next screen:

e="width:100%; height:250px;" class="mce_editable">

2. I earlier had set some of the fields to be required, and was getting error messages like this:

Error: checkNumber is not defined
Source File: https://mysite.com?option=com_pmform&view=form&Itemid=174
Line: 1

Then when I made all fields NOT required, the form submitted correctly. How do I get fields to be required?

Thank you,

Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4372 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Required fields and code dislpaying on site
Hi

I think you have some special characters in custom fields name . For name of these custom fields, please use only alpha-nummeric and underline characters (a-z, A-Z, 0-9, _) . After that, it should work fine .

If you can send me administrator account, I am happy to check it for you .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• danielmulvihill
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #4386 by danielmulvihill
Replied by danielmulvihill on topic Re: Required fields and code displaying on site
You are right - I had some apostrophes in the Field Name. I should have noticed that in the instructions. They are now removed.

Thanks - everything seems to be working really well and the form is easy to use!

Dan

More
13 years 7 months ago #4387 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Required fields and code displaying on site
That's great :), thanks Dan !

Could you spend some minutes to help me by giving the extension a 5 stars rating and a nice review at extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-comme...ing-a-invoices/12458 ? It will help my extension become more popular and I can get more orders from clients :) . Please spend some minutes to help me grow my business .

Regards ,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc