Questions about Payment Form extension

Invoice Description (Authorize.net)

• HorstmanHash
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #3851 by HorstmanHash
Invoice Description (Authorize.net) was created by HorstmanHash
I cannot find these items in the translation area of the Payment Form program.

Invoice #: DC-403450
Description: JD_ONLINE_DONATION

Can you please tell me where to control the description in Payment Form?

Thank You!
Vicky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4452 by scotta3234
Replied by scotta3234 on topic Re: Invoice Description (Authorize.net)
I would like to know how to control this as well. I believe this is why certain cards are being declined via authorize.net, at least that's what the bank information has been telling me

• HorstmanHash
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #4481 by HorstmanHash
Replied by HorstmanHash on topic Re: Invoice Description (Authorize.net)
It seems to me that this would be a basic question for the admin to answer. Can you at least tell me where this is located in the code so that I can manually edit this? I have searched and cannot find it.

One reason why I purchased this app was because it had good support reviews. My original message has been on here for over a month with no response to what should be a basic answer.

If you do not know where this is, in the code can you at least reply with that.

Thank You!
Vicky

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 7 months ago #4482 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Invoice Description (Authorize.net)
Hi

I am really sorry . I thought I responsed to this question already, my mistake :( .

For the text, Description: JD_ONLINE_DONATION, it was an issue with previous version. In the current version, It is set to Payment For [FORM_TITLE] by default . I think you are using an old version . Please upgrade to the latest version .

For the invoice number : Invoice #: DC-403450 . It is autogenerated in the code . The function is _invoiceNumber which you can find in the os_authnet.php under components/com_pmform/helper (in previous version) or components/com_pmform/payments (in the current version) folder .

Thanks and sorry again for this . I remember that I tried to response this questions atleast two weeks ago, not sure why it is not here :( .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• HorstmanHash
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #4483 by HorstmanHash
Thank you very much for the quick reply to my 'unhappy note'... I understand those things happen, and appreciate your making good on the support request.

I purchased Payment Form on 8/6/10 so it should be the current 1.5 version, but logging into my Joomla site, I am seeing that it is 1.2. Where are the update files, and will it break my current settings and forms?

Thank you.
Vicky

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 7 months ago #4484 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Vicky

I used to reply to forum post very quickly . However, in the last month, there was a change in the forum setting and I didn't receive email notification when a new question posted, that is the reason some questions were not responsed (I was too busy too) .

The latest version is now version 1.3, and you can download it from Your orders menu item under user menu section of my site. if you don't see any orders associated to your account, you might register for an account on my site after making the purchase and the order was not assigned to your account . In this case, please submit a support ticket contains the email you used to purchase the extension . I will check orders and assign it to your account so that you can download future released for free .

Don't worry about the upgrade process. it is really simple, just uninstall the old version and install the new version . All the data will be kept .

Note : If you have changed language file, please back up it first before uninstall . After installing new version, simply upload the language file again to language/en-GB folder of your site .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• HorstmanHash
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #4485 by HorstmanHash
Thank you again, Tuan. Please see the support ticket that I submitted moments ago.

Your quick communication and assitance this evening has been exceptional and I very much appreciate you!

Vicky

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 7 months ago #4486 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Vicky

The latest version was sent to you via email. Please check your email to get it and update it to your server.

Again, just uninstall the old version and install the new version . All data (forms, settings, payment records,....) will be kept .

Thanks ,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc