Questions about Payment Form extension

some admin features don't work

• mediantd
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #3780 by mediantd
some admin features don't work was created by mediantd
I'm having a few issues with the payment form in the admin area:

Under fields management, "Copy" does not work. When I click on "Copy" I am taken to the Payments management page.

Under payments management, "Export Payments" does not work. I am taken to an empty section.

Under fields management, the drop down where you can select a form to filter the fields and just show the fields for a specific form does not work. All of the fields continue to show on the list. The "filtering by form" feature works fine under Payments management though.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Being able to use these features would be very helpful to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #3789 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: some admin features don't work
Hi

This is really strange . Could you please send me FTP account and administrator account of your site so that I can check it for you ?

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 7 months ago #4422 by russellmasters
Replied by russellmasters on topic Re: some admin features don't work
Hi Tuan,
I too am having a problem where I cannot copy fields.
If I select a field to copy I get redirected to the payments page and the field isn't copied.
Did you manage to solve this for medianltd?

More
13 years 7 months ago #4423 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

The issue was fixed in the latest version of the extension . Please login to your account to download the latest version and update it to your site . After that, the issue will be solved .

Regards ,

Tuan

More
13 years 7 months ago #4435 by russellmasters
Replied by russellmasters on topic Re: some admin features don't work
Hi Tuan,
I have 1.3 version installed but still the error exists when trying to copy a field.

Just a question, Is it possible to display any fields after the payment options.
We want to have a field that asks "if your paying by offline will you use" internet banking or cheue.
At the moment it is just above the payment options as the last field but it would be cool if were able to below.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4458 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

I tested again on version 1.3 and I confirm that the copy function work. Could you please send me your site information so that I can check it ?

Just a question, Is it possible to display any fields after the payment options.
We want to have a field that asks "if your paying by offline will you use" internet banking or cheue.
At the moment it is just above the payment options as the last field but it would be cool if were able to below.

=> It is not possible for the moment. I think you can simply copy the default layout, and rename it to mylayout.php for example . Then modify the layout alitle (to add this text below the payment option) .

If you want, send me FTP account of your site and I will do it for you .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 7 months ago #4817 by gvasilakis
Replied by gvasilakis on topic Re: some admin features don't work
I just noticed I have the same problem.
The copy function does not work and I get redirected to the payments page.
Also I cannot rearrange the order of the fields, the arrows on the right are blank and the position field the same.
any solution to this problems?

More
13 years 6 months ago #4879 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

There was a bug in the copy field feature. It was fixed and code are updated to server. Please login to your account to download it and update to your site . After that, It will works fine .

For fields ordering, in the fields management screen, please click on the header of ordering column. After that, you can change ordering of the fields .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 6 months ago #4889 by gvasilakis
Replied by gvasilakis on topic Re: some admin features don't work
Great It is working now ok :cheer:

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc