Questions about Payment Form extension

Pre-Sale

• goodstuff
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #3580 by goodstuff
Pre-Sale was created by goodstuff
Hi,
Before buying Payment Form, I want to make sure that it has the features I need. Is this possible in payment form to have 35 different items/ form, all showing different prices, in one table form linked to paypal.
Thnaks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3581 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Pre-Sale
Hi

First of all, thanks for interested in the extension . However, your question is not very clear .

Do you want to create a form which allows users to choose items they want to purchase from list of item ? Each item will have different price ?

If the answer is Yes, the extension has a feature called fee field which meet your requirement perfectly . You can create a fee field, type dropdown to allow users choose item they want from the dropdown . You can specify price for each item .

I am looking forward to receive your answer / order .

Regards ,

Tuan

• goodstuff
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #3582 by goodstuff
Replied by goodstuff on topic Re:Pre-Sale
Hi Tuan,

Thanks for the quick response. To be more precise;
I have 30-35 different services to sell. Each of them has a different price. What I need that each service appears in the form whit a specific date and the price. When any customer wants to buy them, they click on the price or the item, it takes them to the registration form and then to PayPal. Where they finalize the payment. After payment processing is there any record (email) generated to the customer and for the back-end admin.
Even if all the items come in a list and short description with it thats fine as long as each item appears with its own certain price and date (appearing as simple event date, short description and the price with it, you can say).

Regards

More
13 years 10 months ago #3583 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Pre-Sale
Hi

I understand what you want now . By default, the extension doesn't have all the features you need, however, we can customize it alitle to complete your requirement :

1. We will need to create different forms , each form will have be used for a service and will have different price . In this case, you will have to create 35-50 forms . (Don't worry about the number of forms because the form has copy function and when you create a new form, basic fields like first name, last name.... are created automatically . Infact, you just need to choose show/hide, require/not require for these basic fields .

2. Show the list of services to the customer like in this page :

demo.ext4joomla.com/pmform/index.php?opt...&view=forms&Itemid=3

(Here we will need to customize the extension to show date of service .

3. Users can click on the a form (a service) to purchase the service .

4. They go to the form, enter necessary data , redirected to Paypal for processing payment...

5. Administrator will receive notification email . User will receive confirmation email. The records also recorded and administrator can view it from back-end, too .

Hope my explanation is clear to you .

Regards,

Tuan

• goodstuff
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #3584 by goodstuff
Replied by goodstuff on topic Re:Pre-Sale
Yes you did understand my requirement. Could those all those 30-50 forms appear on one page. In a table format, sort of, I have only one line description of the form/ service. i mean they appear in one p age starting from number 1-35, and what ever number people need to buy they just click on it to start the registration/ payment process. Is this possible to make one box (field) showing the service available or not just like this--> (available/ booked).
Of you still not sure exactly what I mean I can come on yahoo online to explain more if you dont mind.
Regards

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc