Questions about Payment Form extension

Limit items sold

• MomOffers
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #3510 by MomOffers
Limit items sold was created by MomOffers
Hi,
Is there a way to limit the number of items sold with Payment Form? And, if so, how can I do it?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3512 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Limit items sold
Hi

By default, the extension doesn't have this feature . Could you please explain more detail about this so that I might do a customization for you ?

Maybe you should contact me via Skype , YM , MSN or Gtalk so that we can discuss about it directly .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• MomOffers
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #3513 by MomOffers
Replied by MomOffers on topic Re:Limit items sold
Thanks for your quick response. I will try to briefly state what I need:

The site that I am working on wants to sell these special savings certificates. What I was looking for when I bought Payment Form was a way to use a confirmation of payment email as a "certificate" that customers could print out and use as a gift certificate. Your extension allows me to customize what the confirmation email says and includes the customer's info to personalize the certificate, so it should work perfectly in that area.

The thing that I didn't count on was that the payment form bypasses the Paypal "Buy Now" button. I was planning on Paypal controlling the number of these certificates I sell. Since the savings is so great, they want to limit the number customers can buy to say 20, for example.

I don't need it to keep track of my inventory in general. These would be one time offerings that I would set up and then close down when the amount is sold, or after 24 hours. It would just be for one type of certificate at a time. I just need to make sure I don't sell more than that 20. Is it possible to customize Payment Form to limit the number sold, and if so, how much would that customization cost?

I can try to contact you on Skype or GTalk, but I'm wondering if we are in different time zones. I'm in New York.

Thanks so much for your help,

Laura

More
13 years 10 months ago #3514 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Laura

It is possible . However, we need to customize Payment Form to meet your requirement. I am online on Skype now in case you want to discuss .

I am from Vietnam , GMT + 07, and I work from 8am until 1am next morning, so just contact me any time you want .

Thanks,

Tuan

• MomOffers
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #3534 by MomOffers
Replied by MomOffers on topic Re:Limit items sold
Hi Tuan,
I just tried to contact you through Gtalk. I'm under Laura Hartwig.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3535 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

I am online on Gtalk now .

Thanks ,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc