Questions about Payment Form extension

Multi page form

• jessekinsman
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #3156 by jessekinsman
Multi page form was created by jessekinsman
I have a client that wants a form that would be three pages.
First Page: contact info
Second Page: Payment
Third Page: Misc Details

My question: Is it possible to do this with Payment form? Also, the client wants an option that they can pay by check later. If customer selects this option, they aren't required to fill out the credit card info?

Is any of this possible in Payment form with or without minor modifications?

Thanks for the help
Jesse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #3158 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Multi page form
Hi

In the current version, Payment Form doesn't support multi-pages . So If you want to use payment form , you need to collect all information within one page .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 7 months ago #4351 by oldandfat
Replied by oldandfat on topic Re: Multi page form
I'm using PF nearly as original requester mentioned and perhaps in a way that Tuan didn't consider. We have dance events for which most folks just register and pay; using PF they work through payment and confirmation on sucessive screens. Multiple members of the party just use the form multiple times.

Now some people want hospitality (they want to stay in a home, not a hotel) so I just create that as a new form, which is to PF a new event in the database. Again, multiple folks = multiple usages.

Finally, some people provide hospitality, another form, another 'event'.

The beauty is that notifications emails for each event can be sent separately (different addresse) and the records may be parsed on 'event' - which I suspect is exactly what the client wants. Each event has it's own price, too.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc