Questions about Payment Form extension

Missing options from Configuration General tab

• rainfogd
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #11356 by rainfogd
Just installed this. Can't configure as fields seem to be missing from configuration form. - see image

Also - what is the best way of publically showing some of the details of those who've paid? I need to show name and club of people who've paid to enter a sports competition
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #11376 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Missing options from Configuration General tab
Hi rainfogd

The Fields setting tab was removed in the last version of the extension and not available anymore. It used to use to change the setting (show/hide) a core field but now it is removed .

1. To change the setting of a core fields, go to Payment Form -> Fields Management to change the setting. The setting there will be the dafault setting for all new forms .

2. Each form can override this setting. When you create a new form/edit a form, you can always override this setting by changing the setting is Fields Setting tab .

Hope my explanation is clear to you.

Regards,

Tuan

• rainfogd
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #11395 by rainfogd
Thanks Tuan

I didn't explain myself properly - the instructions for the configuration tab state:

"Notification emails (General tab) : The emails which receive notification when someone make payment on your site. You can use multiple emails, each email need to be seperated by comma character , for example : sales@example.com, accounting@example.com .
Payment methods (General tab) : Choose the payment methods you want to use on your site . If there are more than one methods selected, users can choose the payment method they want to use when processing payment through the form."

If you look at the screenshot neither of these can be set on my 'General' tab.

Shall I uninstall and stat again?

Thanks

Gareth

More
12 years 7 months ago #11397 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Missing options from Configuration General tab
Hi Gareth

I am sorry. The tutorial was written for an older version of the extension and It is outdated. For your questions :

1. The notification emails setting is now moved to Messages tab on new version .

2. For Payment methods, please go to Payment Form -> Payment Method to change the settings .

Please do let me know if you have more questions !

Tuan

• rainfogd
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #11471 by rainfogd
Hello

Thank-you. All working well now.

Many Thanks for a good extension

Gareth

More
12 years 7 months ago #11507 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Gareth for updating me. I will continue working to add some improvements to the extension next weeks, so please keep an eye on my site to get updated version !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc