Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Ability to have option to display customer name in booking slot

  • Kenneth Robb
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 11 months ago #138616 by Kenneth Robb
I would like to be able to have an option where the customers name is displayed against a booked slot on the Services booking Default display.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #138689 by Mr. Dam
Hi Kenneth,
I am thinking about your idea, actually, i don't think customers want their name to be shown in booked timeslots.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Kenneth Robb
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 11 months ago #138691 by Kenneth Robb
I would agree with you if the site was public facing but in the scenario I am working on the booking part is only accessed by authorised users and in this case as it is only the authorised users who can make a booking it would be nice to see who has the session booked.

Happy to share what I am doing in a PM if it make it easier.

Kenny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #138705 by Mr. Dam
Kenny, so customer names will only visible with super admin/ employees ?
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Kenneth Robb
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 11 months ago #138709 by Kenneth Robb
The site is all about booking music studios.
I have 3 Studios (Venues) and each venue has 5 Studios (Employees)
There are a number of instructors (customers) who can book a time slot in any of the studios. They are in a Joomla User Group. They need to be able to see which instructor has the studio booked. The general Public don't have the ability to book anything. That is what I am trying to achieve.

Kenny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #138728 by Mr. Dam
Hi Kenneth,
If you want to have customization, you can submit ticket on category: OS Services Booking, and we will discuss about it.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam