Make Search module smart

More
7 years 8 months ago #86102 by gerry
Make Search module smart was created by gerry
Hi, I would love to see the search module enhanced in this way:

The fields should depend on each other. Example: if I chose a venue, open all AVAILABLE categories for this venue below. Then, open all AVAILABLE services below that, and then employees.
I'm sure a lot of people would find this useful, especially if you have a lot of services...

Many thanks in advance, Gerry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #91937 by gerry
Replied by gerry on topic Make Search module smart
Actually this exact feature exists already in the backend. When I open an order, and want to add another order to it, exactly what I am talking about above is offered. (Although not fully functional in my system at the moment).
Just create a module or plugin out of this and let people use it anywhere in their site. Whould be a very important step towards making this a full booking portal....

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #92715 by gerry
Replied by gerry on topic Make Search module smart
The Feature I am talking about exists, it can be found in the "Manage Orders" menu. Open one order, scroll down and click "ADD SERVICE"
Here appears our smart search feature. Select service in the first dropdown, second will fill with available venues for this and available employees below. Only that its sadly corrupted in my site, see second screenshot....

My wish,
1 please fix this on my site
2 implement exactly that for frontend user

Many thanks!
Gerry
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by gerry.

More
7 years 1 month ago #95922 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Make Search module smart
Hi Gerry,
We will consider to find solution to implement your request in next OS Services Booking version
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: gerry

Moderators: Mr. Dam