• Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 weeks 10 hours ago #165945 by Arbind Bhagat
Issues with the Name field was created by Arbind Bhagat
(1) On the Checkout page, there are two fields for the name:
(a) First Name
(b) Name
There should either be only one field called "Name" or two fields called "First Name" and "Last Name".

(2) Right now, if I enter "Tuan" in the first-name-fied and "Tuan Ngoc" in the name-field, then, the name is printed as "Tuan Tuan Ngoc" everywhere, like in confirmation step, confirmation email, invoice, etc.
So, this needs to be fixed as well. The solution explained above may take care of this as well.

(3 ) On the checkout page, if I select Mr. in the salutation, then, in the confirmation email, the name tag prints Mr.Mr.  (twice). This needs to be fixed as well.

These inconsistencies has blocked me from going live with the website. So, it would really help if these issues could be fixed soon. Thank you so much in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #165963 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Issues with the Name field
Hi,
I don't have this matter on our local server. You can update ticket with your site credentials so i can check it directly?
Thanks
Dam

• Arbind Bhagat
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 weeks 6 days ago #165965 by Arbind Bhagat
Replied by Arbind Bhagat on topic Issues with the Name field
Hi Dam,

In your demo website, screenshot below, I don't see the firstname field, which I think is better. On my website, I see the first_name field in the form, which I think is the cause of the issue. How have you set the first_name field to not show? Is there a setting/configuration?

Thanks,

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #165993 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Issues with the Name field
Hi,
We will update new version of OS Services Booking into demo site soon.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam