Scan

• jamal
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #155690 by jamal
Scan was created by jamal
OS Services Booking Hello, I would like to know if with your tool I can do like this site to sell the activities? : www.valcartier.com/fr/boutique-en-ligne/...s/centre-jeux-hiver/
Can we remove the date of reservation, the customer can use his ticket when he wants?
Which QR scanner application is compatible with your tool? Is the application paid once or do we have to pay per scan? thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #155691 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Scan
Hi Jamal,
In this case, you can check different ticket of us: Events Booking, i think it's more suitable than OS Services Booking
Thanks
Dam

• jamal
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #157494 by jamal
Replied by jamal on topic Scan
Thank you for your reply. I bought eventbooking, it is going very well, however there is no concept of basket. If I have multiple activities (events), customers must purchase one event at a time. Is there a way that users can add multiple events to the same command? THANKS

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #157495 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Scan
Hi Jamal,
Currently, Events Booking doesn't have cart feature
Thanks
Dam

• jamal
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #157496 by jamal
Thank you for your prompt response. I am looking for a similar component allowing me to buy several activities at the same time. It is a site for the sale of outdoor activities. I would be willing to pay if you can make me a custom version. Do you plan to offer this service? I can send you the requirements and get back to me with a quote. THANKS

• jamal
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #157497 by jamal
This type of component is too much in demand. You can sell it as a new product afterwards :)

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #157498 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Scan
Hi Jamal

Actually, Events Booking supports shopping cart. Go to Events Booking -> Configuration, set Activate Shopping Cart config option to Yes and then you can add multiple events into cart before processing checkout to register for these multiple selected events at once

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. Dam