I'm brand new to this extension but just after setting it up in the past 45 minutes, I could tell that all 3 of those deliverables are possible.
1. show end of slot times is a checkbox that is defaulted to off already.
2. Just set service/venue to custom slot time and dictate how many slots are available per time period and interval
3. Use the "custom working time" option to block out dates But you can also have a less granular version in each service option.
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Malkio R. Reason: updated info
1. You don't want to show end booking time in timeslots?
2. With custom timeslots services, you can setup maximum seats that available for specific timeslots
3. You can use feature: Custom working time to block out dates
Hi Dam and Makio, my client does not actually want to use this to reserve anything. Allow people to request the reservation. He will respond to them personally.
1. Yes, I'd instead show the start time with no end time. There is no way to know how long someone will be at the table, so it might be confusing to show an end time. Most restaurant table reservations are only the starting time.
2. Can I set timeslots to unlimited or a very high number so it will never block out a time?
3. My client wants to be able to turn off the day or times for anyone he wants.
So can you open the date and modify times or turn them off the entire day with ease?
Sorry to have such a request. No other extension seems like it's this close to being an option.