No Staff Available and No Add to Cart Button

• MyWorld
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133120 by MyWorld
Sorry i thought this component would be easier to set-up and use but I keep getting stumped - so hear I am again with more questions :(

1) My services keep saying no staff available? I don't want to add staff I just want to add the service so users can book.

2) Also, I cannot figure out how to add a service to cart. When I click on a date nothing happens and I don't see an add to cart button.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133126 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic No Staff Available and No Add to Cart Button
Hi,
There are various reasons of problem "No staff available", you can read this forum topic to check your setting: joomdonation.com/forum/os-services-booki...able-time-slots.html
Thanks
Dam

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133127 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
I have just checked your OS Services Booking system, i found some problems on your setting
1. You don't have any employees, in OS Services Booking, employees are very important. You should create at least one default employee and assign him to your services to see the timeslots to be shown.
2. Your Working time setting up are wrongly also, the working time should be within a day, and end time must later than start time. In your setting, the start time is 9:00 AM and end time is 4:00 AM -> wrongly. www.beautytherapybychanel.com/administra...g&task=worktime_list
Please correct your setting to make OS Services Booking to be shown properly.
Thanks
Dam

• MyWorld
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133158 by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic No Staff Available and No Add to Cart Button
I did what you suggested above and via the URL that you provided but it's still not working. Do I NEED a venue?

THanks

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133162 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
I see you already created employee, but you haven't assign employee to services. Please spend time to read about Employees in OS Services through this link: joomdonationdemo.com/osservicesbooking/documentation/employees
Read part: "Assign employee to specific service"
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam