OS services booking

More
9 years 11 months ago #44576 by Cal
OS services booking was created by Cal
Hi,

I'm considering to purchase your booking component, but I have a few critical questions first.

This is going to be for a maid service website, so I'll need the following core features.

1. Ability to allow several bookings for each hour of the work day. (Eg. We have 4 maids, so it should allow 4 bookings for each of our operating hours in the day. Other hours it should not allow bookings)
2. Ability to make the bookings recurring on a daily or weekly basis, for the same hour each time.
3. Ability to set the amount of recurring visits. (eg. one customer wants the maid to come 4 times a week for 3 weeks, another needs the maid only once a week but for 52 weeks)
4. Ability to pay by PayPal right away and confirmation emails are sent automatically to the owner, maid and customer once payment is made.
5. Ability for the customer to login and change appointment day/time (based on actual availability). Confirmation emails are sent to owner, maid and customer.
6. Limit by service area (eg. limit by zip codes or similar).

There are also a few other non-critical items that would be nice to have.
1. Templating (based on overrides. Eg. a custom css file)
2. Modules and slideshows (like some K2 addons)
3. One page booking/payment (similar to onepage checkout for virtuemart)

If your system can do the above it will be my next purchase. If it can not, please detail which ones it can not do, and if there is an alternative way to achieve a similar (if not same) result.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #44606 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic OS services booking
Hi Cal,
We have read your requirement, but it seems you request is over the ability of OS Services Booking, there are several items that OS Services Booking can't satisfy you need like recurring, changing appointments by customers at front-end or limit by services area.
If you use OS Services Booking for your purpose, we believe you will need to modify component a lot. So we advice you to find another solution.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam