Only one employee can be booked for all services

• wendy howland
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 week ago #44158 by wendy howland
Hello,

First off let me say that this product is exactly what I was looking for for a customer of mine. However I'm having a bit of an issue. I set up four services that people can book his employees for, Assessment Session, Coaching Session, Consulting Session, and Rising Stars Session. One of the employees can be booked for all four, as detailed in the screenshot below:

However, the other employee can only be booked for one service as detailed below:

According to the internal settings of OS Service Booking, both employees are configured to both be able to work in all four services:

So why would all four only be accessible to one of them but not the other?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #44162 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
When you created the men to OS Services Booking, did you selected specific employee at the drop-down select list?
If yes, please un-select employee.
If no, please submit ticket and send your site information with super admin acc. I will check the issue for you.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: wendy howland

• wendy howland
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 week ago #44171 by wendy howland
Replied by wendy howland on topic Only one employee can be booked for all services
That fixed it Dang. Thank you, I never thought to look in the menu item for Dr. Shahid. I kept thinking I was missing something in OS Booking. I appreciate your time!

More
10 years 1 week ago #44182 by Mr. Dam
You are welcome, Wendy :)

Moderators: Mr. Dam