Definition of employee

• Howard Frederick
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #42404 by Howard Frederick
Definition of employee was created by Howard Frederick
Hi: I'm testing out OSS Booking to see if it fits my business. We provide a service called "High Tea" primarily for women in Melbourne, Australia. Usually it means that an Organizer (Hostess) gets 10-15 friends together and reserve our High Tea Service. The customer doesn't reserve an Employee per se but rather a time slot and a table that are served by our employees (like a restaurant). I see in your documentation that "A employee can be anything you want, a room (meeting room, exercise room, etc), a person (doctor, hair stylist, etc) or an object (computer, golf clubs, Ferrari). Does this make sense? I would change the language files from Employee to Table. But from there I get confused in filling out the Employee menu. Would I create a Joomla User called Table 1, or maybe Table for Four? Could I have maybe three Tables for Four? Would that Table have a Gcalendar? Do you have any experience along these lines? Are there any businesses you know who schedule objects, as you mention above, instead of employees? Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #42407 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Definition of employee
Hi,
As i read in your topic, you want to change word "Employee" to "Table". I don't think this is the problem, because OS Services Booking has function Translation labels at back-end. You can use this feature to translate the keyword "Employee" to "Table"
Please try it and get back to me.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam