System says "unavailable" for all dates.

More
10 years 1 month ago #42129 by John
I just got OS Services the other day. Went through the included documentation step by step to set everything up. Once I finished I posted to the site to give it a test run.
Looks good, but the system says there are no times available for any of the dates. Sunday reports correctly though.

The site is www.lakecharlesmartialarts.com

The link to OS Services Booking is "Schedule A Lesson" in the main menu bar.

I have gone back through the documentation and have tried for the past 24 hours to figure out what I missed. I just can't figure out why it says that no times are available.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #42138 by John
I figured out that I didn't set up the employee to work the services.

However, now I only get one category showing and not the two I have set up.

I have classes and private lesson categories.

Within the classes I have "Class Lesson" and "Class Trial Lesson."
Within private lesson I have "Private Lesson" and "Private Trial Lesson."

I am only seeing Class Lesson on the front end. I do have the setting set so that I can't work in two places at once. But the locations are within the same city.
For private lessons the student tells me the location (their address) the location they want the lesson to take place at.

I'm also not seeing times that I am not available, or times available.

More
10 years 1 month ago #42140 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: System says "unavailable" for all dates.
Hi John,
I have just checked in your OS Services Booking system. When i click on menu: Schedule a Lesson, i see the service Class Lessons with one employee. Now, you want to know why the service Class Trial Lession doesn't show, right?
I don't see the Menu Private Lesson, and i even not sure about it.
Can you please submit ticket and send your site information with super admin account. So i can check the problem for you.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 1 month ago #42162 by John
I did try to reply earlier. I see that you were doing a site update. Looks great.
I went back and uninstalled the system, then reinstalled it. I went back through and see where I made the error. I was not activating the the menu when I created the menu item. That part is missing in the documentation. It should be simple enough to figure out, but I missed it.

Have two errors now.
I configured the basic PayPal option. But, the submit button on the checkout is not working.
I thought that maybe if I unpublished the payment option I could at least test the system. When there isn't a payment option, the page CSS breaks and remains broken for the entire site. I turned the basic PayPal (not pro) system back on, but the submit doesn't work.
I can't figure out how to set up the PayPal Pro system because I don't know the path for the IPN. I have an IPN, just need the path to the file to set up in my PayPal account.

I also set up the Cron Job on my server. It's also not working. I use BlueHost and went to their Cron Job tab on the CPanel and pasted in the live link path. I'm not getting the email notifications.

Here's the questions I have.
1. How do I set up the Basic PayPal system with the os_paypal so the button will work? I entered my email and merchant ID - button doesn't work.
2. What is the path for PayPal IPN? I need this for my PayPal Account.
2. How do I get the CRON Job to activate? I have the notifications ON in the configuration settings.

More
10 years 1 month ago #43076 by Penn
About cron job, you can try webcron like easycron.com , it is very easy to use.

EasyCron.com - Webcron service loved by webmasters.

More
10 years 1 month ago #43083 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: System says "unavailable" for all dates.
Hi John,
1/Please submit ticket and send your site information with super admin acc, ftp acc. I will check paypal payment method in your OS Services Booking system
2/ You don't need to set the path for Paypal IPN, because the payment method already set it up
3/ I need you to provide control panel hosting account to check cron job function also
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Penn

Moderators: Mr. Dam