Why the component is slow???

• LUIS OROZCO
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #38980 by LUIS OROZCO
Why the component is slow??? was created by LUIS OROZCO
Hello,

When I try to enter in the component in my website is slow to see the page. I know that is the component because the others pages are fast, can you tell my what is that problem?? thanks.

The website is www.mobilemassagepractice.co.uk/ (click in 1 therapist and you can see)

Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by LUIS OROZCO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #38981 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Why the component is slow???
Hi Luis,
I have just checked the whole of OS Services Booking in your site.
I am sure someone already made the customization on OS Services Booking. Now, even i go to the default layout of OS Services Booking by using the url www.mobilemassagepractice.co.uk/index.ph...om_osservicesbooking , i see everything is messed up. I don't know what did you do, but i am sure OS Services Booking didn't slow before you hacked into component
Thanks
Dam

• LUIS OROZCO
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #38982 by LUIS OROZCO
Replied by LUIS OROZCO on topic Re: Why the component is slow???
Hello,
I didn't hack anything. I unpublish only the names of the therapists and I put the component sh404sef, but now I deleted this componen and you can enter in the url that you tell me: www.mobilemassagepractice.co.uk/index.ph...om_osservicesbooking and is slow.
Can you check now please???

Thanks

More
10 years 5 months ago #38983 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Why the component is slow???
Hi,
Please submit ticket and send your site information with super admin account. If you haven't changed anything in component, i will install the latest version of OS Services Booking and we will check to see if it is still slow or not. In case it is still slow, and you can't use my product, we are happy to refund the money back to you
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam