OS SERVICES BOOKING PAYMENT OPTIONS

More
10 years 5 months ago #38838 by Benix
Hi there, how are you doing...?

I have a question regarding the recurring option when a user book a resource...The user can set the recurring type and duration...Based on that the cart get's updated with the number of recurrences...Thats all good but I was wondering for people that don't have the budget to pay all the recurrences at once if there would be a way to process the payments on multiple months...Or give the choice to pay in full, 5 payments or 3 payments...?

Thanks for the help...!

Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #38848 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: OS SERVICES BOOKING PAYMENT OPTIONS
Hi Ben,
Unfortunately, the money that customer must pay depend on the value of configure option "Deposit payment", it's the percentage of total amount that customers must pay when they make the booking request. So in case customer want to make the "recurring appointments", they must pay a "deposit amount" of total final cost.
Thank you
Dam

More
10 years 5 months ago #38895 by Benix
Replied by Benix on topic Re: OS SERVICES BOOKING PAYMENT OPTIONS
Hi there, thanks for the quick answer...So basically we can receive a first deposit but for the balance we need to manually charge the clients...? It would be great to have a fully integrated money solution to take charge of the balance...Do you know anyone here how has try to do something like that to give me a head start on where to start looking to achieve that...

Thanks for the help...!

More
10 years 5 months ago #38913 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: OS SERVICES BOOKING PAYMENT OPTIONS
Hi Benix,
Currently, OS Property doesn't have payment option as you want. We will consider to think about it in future version.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam