Is it possible to remove times from booking?

More
10 years 8 months ago #34796 by Kayne
Hi there,

After hours of research, looking for a component that suits my clients needs and hours of editing getting it to look the way they want it to, my client has told me that they no longer want to have the booking times visible on the front end!

This component solves a lot of other areas in the site, such as invoicing and order tracking, so it would be a massive problem if we had to remove the component.

I would like to know if it is possible to remove the booking time-slots from the front-end? So that the client can submit a booking request for a specific day and the admin staff will confirm a time with the client, update it in the back-end and then send the client a confirmation email with the invoice.

Please let me know asap.

Thanks,

Kayne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #34801 by Mr. Dam
Hi Kayne,
Unfortunately, it's impossible to remove the time-slots at the frontend of OS Services booking, it's very important part of extension.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 8 months ago #34805 by Kayne
Thanks for the reply dam..

I know it is an integral part of the system, I was just hoping that there might be some way of bypassing it. In that case, do you think it would be possible to hide the time-slots and pre-select a time? Or if you have any other suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks

More
10 years 8 months ago #34902 by Kayne
Hi Dam,

Please will you urgently reply to my last question?

Thanks,

More
10 years 8 months ago #34904 by Mr. Dam
Hi Kayne,
Unfortunately, it's impossible to hide the time-slots and pre-select a time. Because OS Services Booking works base on the time-slots system, so each order item must have start - end time.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 8 months ago #34991 by Ton Geul
Dear Kayne,

Why not ask the customer to make a booking through a form (like RS Forms pro) and let your customer himself make the actual booking in OS service booking (password protect the page). So after this booking the customer will get the confirmation and the invoice through OS servcie Booking.

More
10 years 8 months ago #35002 by Mr. Dam
Hi Ton,
Unfortunately, it's impossible to use or integrate other "form" extensions like Rsform, Chronoforms or payment form to make the booking form for OS Services Booking.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam