Lost a feature in upgrade.

• Jason Davidson
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #34260 by Jason Davidson
Lost a feature in upgrade. was created by Jason Davidson
Hey Guys,

My client has been using you for awhile and when we re-purchased the updated program, the booking system doesn't seem to recognize times that are already booked in GCalendar.

For example, I enter in an item for tomorrow at 3pm in Google, then people can still register that time on the website. They inform me that it worked in the version prior to the upgrade,

Thanks for any help, wasn't sure if I should post here or send to you Dam!

- Jason

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jason Davidson
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #34264 by Jason Davidson
Replied by Jason Davidson on topic Re: Lost a feature in upgrade.
Argh, client says it was another script that supports blocking dates/times that are already filled via GCalendar.

In any case the features of this program specifically says "Google Calendar Integration", which would mean it would remove slots that are already booked on the Google Calendar correct? Could we possibly make a donation to get this kind of functionality? I only ask because it is extremely critica forl my organization and the way everything is currently setup.

Thanks,
- Jason
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Jason Davidson.

More
10 years 8 months ago #34273 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Lost a feature in upgrade.
Hi Jason,
Currently, when user make the booking request in your site, appointment will be updated to Google calendar of employee. But when customer delete the order, the appointment on GCalendar can't be removed. We are finding the solution for this problem.
I hope in next week, we will release new version of OS Services with that feature.
Thanks
Dam

• Jason Davidson
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #34276 by Jason Davidson
Replied by Jason Davidson on topic Re: Lost a feature in upgrade.
Hey Dam,

The remove event would be great as well and blocking times that have been added to Google outside of the Booking software.

For example, if I add an event not through Google and not OS Services, then OS Services stops people from registering for that time. The organization relies heavily on GCalendar and don't want to force them to use 2 calendars (counter-productive).

Also, is it possible to purchase the OS Services software without creating a Joomla account, I know my client paid for it but they have no idea about the account information. I'm not sure how I would download the new software without re-purchasing the extension or find out what e-mail they used?

Appreciate your help,
- Jason

Moderators: Mr. Dam